Measuring Tips for a Perfect Fit!
- Take measurements based on what you wear underneath your chaps. For example if you wear jeans, spandex, etc. take measurements with them on. When measuring make sure the tape is not too loose and not pulled too tight.
The 4 Key Measurement (Write it Down)
- Waist - see bottom of size chart for details. (For example) If your measurements is a size 33" the sizes available on the chart would range between 30" and 36".
- Thigh - No room to go below your measurements but you may be able to go up a size or two.
- Inseam - short, regular, or long inseam.
- Calf - slim, regular, and full calf
Now that you have all of your measurements, use the filters below to find the perfect pair of chaps.